Today is February 22nd…. How is February almost over? Where has the time gone? Time is flying and before you know it March will be here. So, i thought this would be the perfect time to share with you some of my favorites for the month of February. These are just some food and fitness finds that i have been enjoying this past month. Give them a try and hopefully you will love them as well.
- Weber Brand Garlic Sriracha Seasoning. OMG this stuff is delicious. I love garlic and sriracha and this is the perfect combination. I put it on everything. You can put it on eggs, chicken, veggies, and it is the bomb. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.
- Dunking Donuts Brand Smores Coffee. Now, i am not typically a huge smores fan ( i leave that to morgan who is obsessed with all things s’mores). Anyway, this coffee is awesome. It has a great flavor and has a definite s’mores taste to it. Top it with some FF whipped topping and it will provide you with that caffeine fix you need as well as a tasty treat to help with any sweet craving you may be having.
- My Mini Cheesecakes. I have mentioned these several times in my blog thus far but that is not without reason. I am obsessed lol. I literally eat one of these every night before bed. They are super easy to make, taste delicious and i can easily fit them into my prep macros. Have i mentioned they ACTUALLY TASTE LIKE CHEESECAKE? Go make them now if you haven’t already–click here.
- Laughing Cow Cheese. For a long time, i had been using the Pepperjack and Creamy Swiss Laughing Cow wedges. However, at Martins, i found these NEW flavors of Laughing Cow Cheese- French Onion and Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle. So good and have great macros. About 2F, 1C, 2P per wedge. You can throw them in with chicken and veggies, spread it on a bagel, or use it as a cheese on a sandwich. Super tasty. I eat at least one everyday.
- This Strappy Bra de Target. I found this bra at Tarjayy and not only is it super cute but it was only $13. That is a steal. Cute bras with back designs like this at places like Lululemon can cost you around $50-$60. This has a great style, color, and fit and you can wear it to the gym or out under a cute tank top.
What foods and fitness finds are you obsessed with this month? Comment below so i can try them out. Please like and subscribe to my blog if you don’t already and keep checking back.