Hello, my festive friends! Blogmas Day 7 is coming at you just a tad (or a lot) later than usual. We were having technical issues at la casa de Lauren, this morning, so the typical 9 am upload was impossible. But-we have persisted-and Blogmas posts are still being uploaded, once per day, as scheduled. So let’s just continue on with the holiday festivities.
Most years, I know what I am going to ask Santa for, for Christmas. I at least have some type of idea of the sorts. This year, I have no clue. Not one. So, I thought I would come up with this list of 25 Stocking Stuffers for Foodies Who Fitness. Perhaps if your sons, daughters, cousins, or friends aren’t giving you any ideas on what to get them, perhaps this list will help you out lol. If you are shopping for someone who likes food or working out… check out my list of stocking stuffers for some last minute inexpensive (relatively) gift ideas.
- Lenny & Larry’s Cookies. I like the 2 oz. cookies, because whether you’re bulking or cutting these cookies can fit anyone’s macros. ($12.99 for 12 on lennyandlarry.com)
- Resistance Bands ($7.99 for 3 on amazon)
- Lacrosse Ball. Perfect for rolling out knots.
- Gym Meme Wear Tank Top. They have a lot of fun tank tops/sweatshirts/etc. (15% of your order now until Christmas with code 25C).
- Shaker Cups. Because you can never have too many.
- Cute Sports Bras. Target has a lot of cute, strappy sports bras you can check out. The C9 Champion Women’s Strappy Cami Sports is only $14.99.
- Protein Bars. Fit Crunch, Quest, Power Crunch, Combat Crunch bars…. The perfect snack for on the go.
- Water Bottle. Because hydration is important.
- Picture Frame. With a cute photo.
- Gift Cards. Starbucks, Chipotle, Panera, the Grocery store (100% serious), or a massage gift card would all make the fitness foodie excited.
- Coffee Cup. Because who doesn’t love coffee. Or tea.
- Coffee. KCups. Syrups. Because again, who doesn’t love coffee.
- Headbands. Lululemon has some really cute ones. (Lululemon, $12-$18).
- Socks. Sounds stupid, but we never have enough.
- Spiralizer (for veggies).
- Christmas Ornament.
- Food Related Jewelry. Charming Charlies had the cutest earrings with donuts, coffee, and pancakes on them. You KNOW I just had to buy them. ($6.00 ish).
- Food/Fitness Related Keychain. (missfitboutique.com, $10.00 ish).
- Journal/Notebook. Perfect to write down new goals or workouts. Target and TJ Max have a lot of cute ones.
- Supplements. Such as preworkout, creatine, aminos, protein powder… You can easily find sample size packets online PEScience.com or Bodybuilding.com.
- Food Related Phone Case. From pizza to donuts to ice cream… you name it. (Etsy has a bunch for about $15.00 ish).
- Gum/Flavor Packets for Water.
- Peanut Butter. Trust me, all foodies love peanut butter. From brands like Nuts N More to PB Co, peanut butter would make a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Portable Cell Phone Charger. Because your phone can die quick taking all those mid workout selfies. (Walmart, $6.99).
- Tripod for IPhone. Would be a perfect gift for someone if they wanted to vlog or take videos of their lifts. (Target, $9.99).
So, there you have it! 25 Stocking Stuffers for those Foodies who Fitness. Pick up a few of these gift ideas, for the athletes on your list, and I guarantee they will love and appreciate them.
What are your go-to stocking stuffers? What’s your favorite stocking stuffer you’ve ever received?
Be sure to like/comment/subscribe to my blog because there are plenty of Blogmas festivities yet to come. Don’t forget, each like/comment gets you an additional entry into my Holiday Giveaway! Who knows, there might be some stocking stuffers included. *wink wink*
Happy Holidays, XO