Hello friends! Day of 11 of Blogmas is here and admittingly, a tad behind schedule. I worked both jobs yesterday so my time to blog was cut drastically. I was up from 5:15 AM and didn’t go to bed until like, 12:15 AM. Needless to say, it was a long day. The people that were out to eat were not in the holiday spirit and definitely weren’t tipping to the best of their ability…LOL but i shall spare you my rant on how to tip when you are going out to eat. Focus Lauren, focus.
So today’s Blogmas will be the Holly Jolly Christmas Tag which is ultimately just a bunch of fun holiday questions to put you in the holiday spirit.. just in case the first 10 days of Blogmas haven’t done that for you haha. Let’s jump right in!
Holly Jolly Holiday Tag Questions:
- Favorite Christmas movie? Check out my Top 10 Holiday Movie Favorites here, but my ALL TIME FAVORITE is Eloise at Christmas Time.
- Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? Nice list, duh.
- Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! Umm… i don’t have any embarrassing ones at the moment. But here’s an adorable picture of me and my sister with our Nana and PopPop when we were little.. and oh so cute.
- Have you ever had a White Christmas? More than likely.
- Where do you usually spend your holiday? We usually spend Christmas at my mom’s house… This year, we will be spending it in New York. We, meaning- me, my bf, and my cat.
- Play or sing your favorite Christmas song! I don’t know if you can play music on wordpress…can you? Lol but it’s probably Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas is YOUUUUUUU
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Nope. Never have.
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Rudolph. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen.
- What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Making christmas cookies, for Santa, on Christmas Eve.
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Our adorable baby tree is fake.
- Hands down, what’s your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? Favorite holiday food is mashed potatoes and oyster crackers… sweet treat, for the holidays or any time, cheesecake!
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Givinggggg.
- Show us your tackiest Christmas attire! Here’s some crazy holiday outfits from back in the day haha…look at all that poof.
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? Take me to the Bahamas… some place warm and with NO snow. Or Hogwarts. Haha either/or.
- Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? My mom makes everything homemade so probably chocolate chip cookies or her cheesecake recipe.
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I’d say I’m pretty good- but after a while, i get impatient haha.
- Most memorable Holiday moment? Waking up my mom on christmas morning, BEFORE 4 AM, and her telling us to go back to bed haha.
- What made you realize the truth about Santa? Not sure what you mean… Santa is real.
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? Yes and no. I believe in making goals all through out the year.. not just come January. So yes, i will make goals for January. And i typically stick to my goals, yes.
- What makes the Holidays special for you? Spending time with my family and friends, holiday baking, buying people presents, sending christmas cards, going to look at christmas lights and making memories with everyone that i care about.
There you have it. My Holly Jolly Christmas tag. How would you answer some of these questions? Do you have a fake or real tree? Do you prefer white or colored Christmas lights? What makes the holidays special for you? And most importantly.. WOULD YOU WANT TO SPEND THE HOLIDAYS @ HOGWARTS??? (If yes, comment and let me know, so we can be BFFs).
Thanks so much for continuing to follow along with the 25 Days of Blogmas, lots of holiday fun and festivities to come. Keep entering in the Holiday Giveaway– let me send you presents.
Happy Holidays, XO