Hello, my friends! Today is Monday and it is typically my only day off. However, tonight i actually have a dinner shift at Cheesecake Factory #adulting. I was able to be pretty productive this morning though, so that’s good. I woke up, gymed,cleaned, dishes, and here we are now…blogging. I work at 4;50 so going to use this time to share with you some of my HOLIDAY MUSIC FAVORITES and sip on some low cal hot chocolate (bc it’s that time of the month if you get what I’m saying) and i just really want chocolate lol.
One of my favorite things about the holidays is the Christmas music. Like how can you not be happy when you’re listening to christmas songs? I love driving down the road and hearing Christmas music on the radio. It just makes me happy.
So what are some of my holiday music favorites? In no particular order…
- All I Want For Christmas is You- Mariah Carey
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
- Jingle Bell Rock- Bobby Helms
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year- Andy Williams
- Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow- Dean Martin
- Sleigh Ride- The Ronettes
- Little Saint Nick- The Beach Boys
- Where are You Christmas? – Faith Hill
- Holly Jolly Christmas- Michael Buble
- Happy Holiday/The Holiday Season- Andy Williams
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause- Jackson 5
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays- Nsync
- Underneath the Tree- Kelly Clarkson
- Do You Hear What I Hear?- Carrie Underwood
- Baby, it’s Cold Outside- Dean Martin & Martina McBride
There you have it… just a few (of many) of my favorite Christmas songs. I am sure i missed a few because there are SO MANY good ones, but these are a few that initially came to mind. You could probably add Michael Buble’s entire Christmas album to this list because it is ah-mazing. But, whether you’re listening to music around the house or having a holiday party, add these tunes to your holiday playlist. You won’t be dis
appointed and you’ll be left feeling oh so jolly and festive.
Do you enjoy listening to Christmas music during the holidays?What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?
I hope yo all have enjoyed this list of holiday music favorites and the 19 days of Blogmas thus far…. 6 more days to come! I can’t believe that Christmas is this week.. Ah!
Happy Holidays, XO