- Wake up relatively early ish (the bf is an early riser anyway so that’s nothing new)
- Cup of coffee (duh)
- Put on some Christmas music
- Open stocking stuffers
- Christmas presents with the boyfriend and Lu
- Facetime with my family
- Gym (our gym is actually open and we want to train? Sue me)
- Shower/breakfast/freshen up
- Brunch at 12 (My boyfriend’s friend invited us to his family’s house for brunch. Who doesn’t love brunch??)
- Perhaps movies? Maybe Sing or Moana? Or perhaps just watch a Christmas movie at home in our pajamas?
- Christmas Dinner? Possibly steak or stuffed salmon? With wineeee, duh.
It’s a little weird not spending the holidays with my family but I am so happy and grateful that I get to spend Christmas day with my own little family here in NY. My boyfriend is amazing and I’m so grateful to have him in my life. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas day and holiday weekend with your friends and family. It’s a time that only comes along once a year so make sure you focus on the important things: enjoying each other’s company and making memories. Oh, and eat lots of yummy food too.
What are your Christmas Day plans? Do you have a Christmas routine? What was your favorite gift you gave and received? Spread the holiday cheer in the comments.
Thanks so much for following along with Blogmas the whole 25 days! If you haven’t entered into the giveaway– don’t worry, there’s still time! I am going to leave the giveaway open until December 29th! The giveaway winner will be announced the following day. I’m excited so please enter so you can win and I can give you presents! Again, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and talk soon.