Hello, friends! Today is a freaken awesome day because it is May 13th and that only means one thing… IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!! And Morgan’s too, of course. In an effort to post a blog that is a little more fun and exciting, i am going to share with you 26 random facts about myself. You may know some of these, you may not… guess you’ll have to read them to find out.
- I am a Starbucks enthusiast. My standard Starbucks order is a Venti Americano with two pumps skinny mocha and two sweet n low. Whether it is hot or iced depends on the environment and where i am drinking said beverage.
- I have a twin sister, duh. Most people would say that she is the “nicer twin.” Still taking polls on this one though… i would just say we compliment each other nicely.
- I suffer from RBF, also known as Resting Bitch Face. It’s a problem lol. I swear i am really a nice person… my face just does a poor job at portraying that sometimes.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition with a minor in Psychology. Yes, i am 26 and no, i still have no idea what i want to do with my life in regards to my “career”.
- I do not like to spend a lot of money on myself, however, i do treat myself to one
thing… manicures. I very much enjoy a fresh set of claws and i am always a fan when people compliment me on my nails.
- I love going to the grocery store and spending money on food.
- My favorite hobbies include lifting weights and eating. I love trying new foods and new restaurants.
- I love to travel! However, i don’t think i get to travel enough. One of my favorite vacations was to Harry Potter World, several years back. Morgan and I are trying to go back this year because it has been WAY TOO LONG… so fingers crossed.
- I refuse to spend a lot of money on sunglasses because i always lose them or break them in like two seconds.
- I have two tattoos. The first one was a cursive L with a heart that i had done, with Morgan and my stepmom, when i turned 18. My second tattoo, from last week (oops…sorry mom), is a rose with a quote that says “Do not be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within…” I. Am. Obsessed. (I’ll post a better photo on my social media here shortly).
- I love pretty much all foods except cottage cheese and lima beans. GROSS.
- I dye my hair blonde (obviously). I just feel so much more like myself when my hair blonde and not brown. Brown hair is just so not me.
- My favorite football team is the Dallas Cowboys. I’ve been to two games and they were by far amazing. I actually know what i am talking about when it comes to football and this tends to surprise people.
- I just turned 26… but i am definitely old at heart. I enjoy drinking hot tea before bed and going to bed early. I rarely am up past midnight and i am usually in bed by like 10 lol.
- I work at the Cheesecake Factory- which was my favorite restaurant before i started working there. One of my life goals is to try all of their flavors of cheesecake and review them on my blog. Go check out my reviews thus far, here.
- I do not know how to tie a tie, despite having to wear one every day to my job. Someone teach me, please!
- I do not want kids when i am older. I don’t really like children…. i know, i know…. i am a terrible person. But i really do think i would be okay if i never had babies. I already have Lupin as my fur baby and she is more than enough for me.
- I am a firm believer that steak should never be cooked more than medium rare. I prefer mine rare and moo-ing. I literally cringe when people order their steak well done… like why??? WHY?
- If I ever get married, the plan is: to get married at city hall and have a big party afterwards with cake, food, and alcohol.
- Besides a twin sister, I have two little brothers: James and Kris. James is 15 and Kris is 13. They are both growing up way too fast and they are way too cute for their own good.
- My favorite season is summer because I hate being cold. I could totally see myself living in New York again at some point, if only it wasn’t freezing in the winter. I hate snow.
- My biggest pet peeve is bad tippers. Don’t get me started on that tangent…
- I have competed in 5 bodybuilding competitions. This is the 1st year that I am not stepping on stage. Part of me is sad but the other part of me is excited to enjoy donuts and cheesecake, travel, and focus on other areas of my life.
- I used to think donuts were overrated UNTIL i tried District Donuts here in NOLA. My life is forever changed. Duncan or Krispy Kreme… No… just no.
- Every year growing up, my family would go to Hershey Park in the summer. I love rollercoasters and chocolate, and my favorite candy bar is Reeses FastBreaks,
- My birthday is my favorite time of the year. May is the best month because there is always so much going on. I consider my birthday to be a holiday… please celebrate it, accordingly.
There you have it! 26 facts about myself… hopefully you learned something about me that you didn’t already know… if not, i guess you already know me pretty well lol.
Please leave a comment on this post if you learned anything new about me AND leave a comment and share with me, one unknown fact about you!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my birthday post. The past 25 years have been amazing and i can’t wait to see what year 26 has in store.
Have a great day,