So…. as many of you know, i am an avid cheesecake lover. I am obsessed. In the past, I’ve tried to make many “macro friendly” cheesecake recipes… to no success. They never really tasted like cheesecake (whomp whomp). The other day, i came up with cheesecake recipe that…ACTUALLY TASTES LIKE CHEESECAKE. So, naturally i had to share this recipe with all of you who read my blog (you can thank me later lol). This is the regular version of cheesecake recipe and in the future I’m going to experiment with different flavors such as peanut butter, butterfinger, oreo, etc, and i will be sure to let you know how they turn out.
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 c. splenda
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 tbsp. plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- Keebler Mini graham cracker crusts (6 in a pack) *Optional*
Macros Per Cheesecake WITHOUT a crust: .8 F/6.5 C/6.7 P
Macros Per Cheesecake WITH a Keebler crust: 5F/19c/8P
Step by Step Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- With a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth (no lumps).
- Slowly add in splenda and beat until smooth scraping the edges of the bowl to make sure it all gets mixed in.
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, and greek yogurt- combine until just blended.
- Add egg and gently mix.
- Divide batter evenly into greased muffin tin (or individual Keebler crusts).
- Bake at 325 for 12-15 minutes (depending on your oven- mine baked for 13 minutes). Top should be set but not hard.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before eating.
- Top as you wish and ENJOY! I topped mine with FF reddi whip and strawberries.
So, that’s it! That’s my easy, macro friendly mini cheesecake recipe. These are great for those that are in competition prep or anyone who is looking to make healthier alternatives to their favorite foods. You can keep the toppings/flavors as simple as you want or as crazy as you want! That’s the beauty of baking these delicious mini cheesecakes. I’ll definitely be making these on the regular basis because they are that good. Let me know if you try my recipe, how they turn out, and be sure to let me know what you think!
More recipes to come so keep checking back and subscribe if you haven’t already,